You may wish to refer to our new Subscriptions User Guide.
Initially you will see a list of outstanding subscriptions you have access to:
- Association Officers (log in with your officer ID) can record payments for all members.
- District Officers (log in with your officer ID) for all members in their district.
- Tower Secretaries (log in with your Tower ID) for all members their tower.
- Members of the DDA can record payments for themselves, anyone linked to their ID, and any member of their tower.
To find a particular member, use the FILTER buttons – this will act on both name and tower. Then select the payment you intend to make by checking the Basket indicator. You can make further selections. To uncheck all use the EMPTY button, then proceed to make your payment. Depending on your access, you can make payments by CASH, CHEQUE or CHAPS (Internet Banking).
You can view payments made, and their progress, by clicking on HISTORY.
This will display all the items in your current basket, complete with a reference number and instructions with how to proceed. For payment by:
- Cash (officers only), you should record the reference number and include this in your returns to the treasurer.
- Cheque, write the reference number on the back of your cheque
- CHAPS , use the reference number on your payment, so we can identify it. Alternatively, you can enter your own reference, if you already have a payment set up.
Once you are ready, click on PROCEED, or CANCEL to return without making a payment.
This will show a list of recent transactions made by you, and their status, typically restricted to transactions you have personally made. Click on the transaction ID to display its details.
This shows the details of the transaction, and the opportunity (depending on your access permissions) to change its status:
- Pending: We are waiting for your payment to arrive (Cheque and CHAPS).
- Confirmed: Your payment has been received.
- Cancelled: Payment cancelled.
My Subscriptions (Members only)
This will show a record of all payments made since 2017 (when the current payment system started) affecting any membership records linked to your login.
When a payment is made, the system will email information relating to the payment:
- To each member (with an email address) affected
- To the tower contact (with an email address)
- To the membership secretary