Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the DDA’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms ‘Derby Diocesan Association of Church Bell Ringers’, ‘DDA’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is only permitted under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike licence i.e. you must acknowledge the author (DDA) in any works derived from this site.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to receive further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
The DDA collects your data in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations and abides by its data protection principles.
Personal data is held to maintain membership and tower contact records, and to record subscription payments. This data is available for members and/or the public to view on-line where permission has been given. Please note that the DDA does not pass any of its data on to third parties.
If you complete a survey or questionnaire on our website, this information you enter will only be shared with appropriate Officers of the Association, and will not available publicly.
If you comment on a News item, your “nick name” will be shown alongside. If you do not wish to be identified publicly, please choose an anonymous name.
Read our GDPR statement for more information.
We do not need your consent to use session cookies which are essential to how the site operates. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Please be aware that we use your IP address (stored in an anonymous format) to record visits to each page.